Coming Home July 2011

"TO EVERY THING THERE IS A SEASON AND A TIME UNDER THE HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Working on new material for the blog!

It has taken me awhile to decide what to do with the blog. I felt lost not posting pictures of the missionaries and I've felt lost with not having my missionary routine. We are starting to settle into a different routine and I have decided to start blogging again. It will take me a little while to get things squared away but we are rolling into the next phase of our journey in life - recovery from the best experience of our lives ( the mission), knee surgery( Tim's), physical therapy for my back, and the economy with our business. We look forward to continuing our growth spiritually and preparing for what comes next!

My music


To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Missionaries Leave November 2010

This has been a wonderfull group to have worked with in the mission. They are all valiant servants of the Lord. Good byes are always so hard. Good job - well done!
Elder Smith goes home to Meza Az. Elder Moore goes to a new home(parents moved) in Frankfort Germany. Elder Hansen goes home to Cear Hills, Utah. Best to you all!

Elder Richardson goes home to Wilmete, Ill. Elder Walton goes home to Provo, Utah. We miss you already!

Elder Allred goes home to Mapleton, Utah. Elder Stirling goes home to Gilbert, Az. Good luck to all of you!

Along with our Elders, we send home a wonderful couple, Elder and Sister Mead. Thanks to all the wonderful projects you did as our humanitarian couple. The people here love you and we are so grateful you served here with us. You've touched many lives and made a huge difference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

я знаю жив Искупитель мой! Я знаю что он руководит этой церковью. Церковь Иисуса Христа одна и единственная церковь которая имеет откровения от Бога в наши дни!
Мы благословлены знать что Джозеф Смит восстановил эту церковь. мы благословлены иметь Ветхий завет и Новый Завет которые которые заявили с самого первого дня, что Иисус Христос есть! Мы благословлены тем, что у нас есть Книга Мормона и Учения и Заветы. Мы благословлены тем, что у нас есть пророк в наши дни Томас С. Монсон! У нас есть и апостолы, миссионеры и моя прекрасная, благословленная семья. Я благословлен тем что Паркер и Кристи выбрали меня быть ихним отцом. Они огромный пример для меня и мы можем быть инструментом в руках Господа. Они помогли больше чем они думают. я люблю их больше чем они могут представить.
Я благодарен всем вам за то, что вы следуйте за примером Господом . Я вас всех люблю.
это свидетельство я оставляю с вами....с огромной благодарностью которое никогда не закончиться. Во имя Иисуса Христа. Аминь.

How sweet, the joy this sentence gives…
...
…I know that my Redeemer lives!

I know He stands at the head of this Church, His Church, the only church that has the authority given through revelation to use His holy name in it's designation ~ "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints".

We are blessed to know that Joseph Smith is the Prophet of the restoration. We are blessed to have the Old and New Testaments of the Bible that have declared since day one that Jesus is the Christ. We are blessed to have The Book of Mormon as Another Testament that declares that Jesus is our Redeemer. We are blessed to have a Prophet on the earth today ... Thomas S. Monson ... We are blessed to have Apostles ... we are a blessed people. We are blessed to have missionaries. I am blessed to have a family. I am blessed to know why Parker and Kristi chose me to be their father ... so they could set the example for me and be the instruments in God's hands to lift me up. They have helped me more than they know ... I love them more than they can comprehend.

I have all of you to thank for setting the example for me and for following our Saviors example by filling in when I fell short of the mark.I love you all.

This is my testimony that I leave with you ... with a gratitude in my heart that will never end ... in the name of Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.