Coming Home July 2011

"TO EVERY THING THERE IS A SEASON AND A TIME UNDER THE HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Working on new material for the blog!

It has taken me awhile to decide what to do with the blog. I felt lost not posting pictures of the missionaries and I've felt lost with not having my missionary routine. We are starting to settle into a different routine and I have decided to start blogging again. It will take me a little while to get things squared away but we are rolling into the next phase of our journey in life - recovery from the best experience of our lives ( the mission), knee surgery( Tim's), physical therapy for my back, and the economy with our business. We look forward to continuing our growth spiritually and preparing for what comes next!

My music


To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Missionaries in Feb 2011

Elder Cummings is from Chesapeake, Va. He enjoys rock climing, martial arts and scuba diving. He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters. We are really glad he chose to go on a mission!! And that he is here in our mission!
Elder Antamanov is from Krasnoyarsk Russia(Novosibirsk Mission). He has 2 older brothers and he is the only member in his family. He enjoys reading and playing soccer. He knows English very well and we are thrilled to have him be a part of our mission!!

Sister Hudson is from Calgary Alberta Canada. She has 2 older sisters, 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. She was studying to be a nurse and took a break to come and serve the Lord. We are so happy she is here!!


Elder Cummins is from No. Ogden Utah. He has 1 younger sister and 2 younger brothers. He enjoys all sports but mostly biking and running. We are so grateful he is here serving with us!!



Our wonderful Feb. Missionaries!! As we have visited with these new missionaries, we have found a great spirit about them. They have strong testimonies and are anxious to share them. We love them and thank their parents for sharing them with us.




1 comment:

Leslie Perry said...

Sister Fry, thank you for updating the blog. I was wondering if you had a mission map that would help me identify the areas where our missionaries are working. I can't find things on the internet, mostly because I don't speak Ukrainian! I would love to see a map on the blog! Thanks.