Coming Home July 2011

"TO EVERY THING THERE IS A SEASON AND A TIME UNDER THE HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Working on new material for the blog!

It has taken me awhile to decide what to do with the blog. I felt lost not posting pictures of the missionaries and I've felt lost with not having my missionary routine. We are starting to settle into a different routine and I have decided to start blogging again. It will take me a little while to get things squared away but we are rolling into the next phase of our journey in life - recovery from the best experience of our lives ( the mission), knee surgery( Tim's), physical therapy for my back, and the economy with our business. We look forward to continuing our growth spiritually and preparing for what comes next!

My music


To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Missionaries Leave May 2011

Elder Moon and Elder Rader with us the night before they leave.
Two great young men! Elder Moon returns to Idaho and Elder Rader returns to Missouri.
They taught President Fry how to super-kone-tikki!
Elder Ryser and President Fry are making the most of it.
Super-Kone-tikki involves a cookie called super-kone-tikki and some milk.
You bite the ends of the cookie just a little then put one end into the milk and sip through it like a straw. You get cookie chocolate milk and then you eat the cookie and it is basically like dipping your cookie in milk. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm sssooooooooooooo gooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this is one special treat you can only get in Ukraine!
I think they really liked this stuff. They look happy and content!
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ELDER RADER AND ELDER MOON! GOOD JOB AND WELL DONE THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS!

No comments: