Coming Home July 2011

"TO EVERY THING THERE IS A SEASON AND A TIME UNDER THE HEAVEN." ECCLESIASTES 3:1

Working on new material for the blog!

It has taken me awhile to decide what to do with the blog. I felt lost not posting pictures of the missionaries and I've felt lost with not having my missionary routine. We are starting to settle into a different routine and I have decided to start blogging again. It will take me a little while to get things squared away but we are rolling into the next phase of our journey in life - recovery from the best experience of our lives ( the mission), knee surgery( Tim's), physical therapy for my back, and the economy with our business. We look forward to continuing our growth spiritually and preparing for what comes next!

My music


To learn more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Zone Leader's Council

Our Last Zone Leader's Council, May 31, 2011. From left to right top row: Elders Finneran, McArthur, McCallson, Winchester, Demyonov, Clarkstone, Duke, Schoen, and Ryser. Kneeling in front : Elders Kofoed and Petersen and standing in front: Elder Beck. A great group of young men! We have so many great leaders in the mission! It has been a wonderful experience watching all of our missionaries grow! We love them all so much. It is such a bitter sweet feeling. One minute I'm crying that I've missed my grandchildren growing up and the next I'm crying that I'm going to miss watching the rest of the missionaries grow and change. Thank you so much Mom's and Dad's for raising these great young men and women that serve in the Ukraine Donetsk Mission! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

They will miss you as well. Thank you for all you have done for them.